Turok Son of Stone 32 has no creator credits. This is the third issue after Gold Key took the title from Dell. Turok of course over the years has been rebooted and is now known as Turk the Dinosaur Hunter.
Comic is in FN (6.0) condition. It has gorgeous color and gloss. It has minor spine stress. It has very slight edge wear to the middle top, top right corner and bottom right corner. Back cover has a slight crease to the lower spine corner. Interior pages are off white, supple, and defect free. Comic lies flat and is tightly attached.
Comic has been bagged, boarded, boxed, and stored in a climate controlled, smoke free environment,
I have more Turok in this shop, you can find that here: http://etsy.me/2sO8SAr
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 60 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 90 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, RubberSuit Studios, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been grading comics for 20+ years. I grade them based on industry standard grading criteria. I also understand grading can be subjective. If you have a issue with anything I have graded, please contact me, I guarantee my condition grades, and yes, even I miss things on occasion.
There are a lot of sellers out there who have no clue how to grade, and won't stand behind their grades like I do. IF there is a descrepancy between my grade and what you get sent, contact me. I 100% guarantee my products.
I will consider all REASONABLE offers. That being said, some items are more open to offers than others.
I ship all items, next USPS business day, 99% of the time. The only exception would be for extreme weather circumstances, or I am away at a Comic Con. If you need me to ship on a different day, please contact me.
Item prices do not include Import Taxes, VAT, Customs Fees or specific Country fees. Countries import laws are all different, it is left up to the buyer to know what their own Customs laws and fees are, and to pay them accordingly.
Additionally, if you arrange different shipping method than my standard shipping method of the US Post Office there could be fees added upon delivery of the item, which are also the responsibility of the purchaser.
Massachusetts Customers: Sales Tax does apply to MA customers purchasing from my shop. You are in luck though, comic books are not taxed by the State of Massachusetts. Any other item I sell that sales taxes apply too? I eat sales tax
Yes, I reserve items for 7 days. I will send you a reminder on the 5th day, that the reserve will soon be up.
All my items are shipped, taking the utmost care to protect them from damage. I also insure items over a certain $ value.
For comic books, all comics I ship are sent in a NEW comic book bag, with a NEW comic book backer board, in addition comics over $35 are sent in a mylar sleeve. Comics are packaged between stiff pieces of card board, and shipped in a poly bubble bag. High value comics, or multiples of more than 6 might be boxed.
At check out you will have a choice of how to ship, based on what you are shipping and it's size/weight. Media Mail shipping is only available for books and records. It is against postal regulations to ship comic books media mail. I am willing to research other shipping options based on request.
Yes, I have approximately 20,000 in storage, all eras. Because of the way Etsy fees work, it is not worth my time to post comics under $4 here. But you can contact me with requests, and I can set up special orders via Etsy for that. I especially have long runs of Late Bronze to Copper Age Comics (1980 to the late 1980's)
I determine my prices based on what comics have been selling for for that past 6 months. I use combination of several website that track actual sales, I also monitor sales and auctions at sites dedicated to specifically selling comic books.
I review my prices every business quarter and make price adjustments (up or down) accordingly.
Yes, I am willing to do local pick-up/delivery. Delivery could have a extra charge, I am willing to deliver in the Southeastern MA, Cape Cod, and Providence RI area. Please contact us prior to purchase if you are interested in this.
Yes, unlike a lot of sites, we do high quality cover scans of every comic we have for sale, and DO NOT touch them up in photoshop nor change their size. This allows you see most of the condition issues (If you hit "ZOOM" under the pic, you will get a blow up of the image) and get the true color of the comic. We only scan the front and back covers, because generally that is where most of the condition issues with a comic are. I some cases, if there are interior issues, we will photo those issues.
As always, if you want extra images of a comic, just ask. As a reminder, colors can be seen slightly different between different monitors and mobile devices.